If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

Now Accepting Donations...

I am really blessed to have WONDERFUL friends & family who have been so supportive and helpful. After a conversation I had yesterday... I decided to put a PayPal Donate Button on my blog. Any money that this account generates will go first to Ben... and then to other kids that need help. The money will be used to help pay for leg braces, physical therapy; and if need be, surgery. I also want to add that ANY braces that we buy for Ben; will be donated after we are done using them. If you, or anyone you know needs help with medical expenses accrued because of Blount's Disease; please contact me. I would be glad to help in any way I can!

Thanks So Much!

~Kira

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kira, my name is Allie! My son Emmitt was just diagnosed with Blounts, and your blog has been very helpful for me. Is there an email I can reach you at?

    ReplyDelete