If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

BHB Local News Coverage...



Recently, BHB has had a lot of local press; which is super exciting!

I wanted to share with you, the recent article in the Daily Sentinel

And thanks to that article, I was approached by a local news station for an interview.

Unfortunately; the news station is having some technical difficulties, so the story is not longer available online. However, I took a recording off of my television to share with everyone!



Special thanks to Matt Vanderveer, from KKCO 11 News in
Grand Junction, CO
& to
Richie Ashcraft from The Daily Sentinel in
Grand Junction, CO

& last, but not least...

A HUGE thank you to Lindsay Ellis from
She has been a great support & resource for BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment