If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

It's On!! Bounce for Blounts Information!!

Bounce for Blounts Information

I'm so excited about this event! I hope to see everyone there!
I have had SO much support from our community;
without that support, this would have been nearly impossible!


Here is a map, just in case you need it!



I want to mention a few people who have made this event possible...

Thank you Ed, from Buds Signs for donating the banners we will use at B4B...

& also to Roger from Partyland for donating a tent for us to set up our information booth...

& also to Mesa Developmental Services for designing & printing flyer's!










A BIG "shout out" to JumpTime Colorado
&
Whaz up Dawg

You guys were the first on board; and I can't wait to see you at the event!!

If you have any questions about Bounce for Blounts or Ben Has Blounts, please email me at BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment