If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Up In The Air... 501c3...

What a crazy and exciting time for BHB!! There are so many things in the works & up in the air... Lots of "maybes" too!

We MAY BE on the verge of something BIG!

We MAY BE on the verge of gaining a fiscal sponsor...

We MAY BE on our way to helping a TON of children!

What I know for sure...

Ben Has Blounts is applying for 501c3 Non Profit Status. This means that BHB will be ready to receive large donations that will be tax deductible for the donor; and will also be eligible to receive grants. For the past year; BHB has only been set up to recieve $5,000 in donations annually. That is all about to change...

I am currently seeking the help of a Fiscal Sponsor. That, would allow BHB to "piggy back" on another established 501c3; so that BHB can start accepting large donations now; rather than having to wait until all of the paperwork comes back.

I am also working on a few fundraisers to help me with the cost of applying for the 501c3. I am waiting on a few calls; and should have MOST of my questions answered by this time next week.

I am super energized, and highly motivated to get the ball rolling on so many projects that I have been dreaming about for a long time now... Finally, it is all coming together. Amazing things are happening; and I can not wait to let everyone know!

Stay tuned for the fundraisers! And, if you have any ideas you would like to share with me, I would LOVE to hear from YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment