If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Event... In The Bag!

I know some of you were wondering how "Bounce for Blounts" went... It went great!

The event lasted 3 hours... The first hour was Pretty busy,
The second hour was steady,
& the last hour was dead...

But, all in all I thought it was great to get the first event under my belt. It was a learning experience for sure!

BHB has a few more fundraisers and appearances this summer; I will put them up as soon as I know the dates for sure!

Here are some pictures from "Bounce for Blounts"


JumpTime Colorado!!

Hotdogs!!

Ben... The Tiger!


Bouncing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment