If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Basketball Skills Session Raffle!!


So happy to have this first raffle going! A special "thank you" to Lindsay at http://www.grandvalleymomsformoms.com/, and her husband for donating these services.

 This particular raffle is for Western CO residents only, unless you are planning a trip to the Grand Valley! I have a few more raffles in the works.... so stay tuned for those, some of them will be better suited for people all over the U.S.

Remember that all of the money going towards these raffles will be used to pay the legal fees for BHB to turn into a non profit! Then the REAL fundraising will begin! Thank you all so much for your support these past few months; and a special thank you to the families I have met who are struggling with Blounts Disease. These families have let me in, shared their experiences with me; and are my motivation to keep moving forward with BHB.

Now Let's Help Some Kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment