If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Bounce For Blounts"...

I have been SO excited to share this news with everyone... and I'm done keeping it to myself! BHB is going to have its first official event! I don't have ALL of the details worked out... but here's what I do have:

~ June 4th, 2011

~Longs Park in Grand Junction Colorado from 11-2p.m.

~ So far, I have bump& jumps, courtesy of "Jump Time Colorado"

~ 'Whaz Up Dawg' hot dog stand will be there

~ Face painting, and plenty of other things for children to take part in. The cost for the bump & jump will be per family, not per child. I will make a formal posting as soon as I hear back from a few more people.... I think its going to be GREAT! I hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment