If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ben Has Blounts 'Network'....

A few weeks ago, I set up a Facebook page for BHB. If you haven't seen it; you definately should check it out! I haven't found another forum where as parents we can get together; ask questions; and share our stories. I honestly believe that through eachother is how we will learn more about this disease, and the treatments offered.

So many times, as parents we feel that we aren't doing enough... If we only did "this" better. Or tried harder. Or found the right information... Give yourself a pep talk! You do the best you can! If you have an idea or a question that you need to have answered, why not try a forum specifically for those who are struggling with Blounts? I can tell you, that when you are able to talk with another person who is going through the same thing it is such a comfort!

If you or someone you know has questions about Blounts Disease, I want to hear from you!

Email me @ BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Or come join the 'Network' on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_190868670933387&ap=1

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Really ? I made it myself ;) With a little motivation thanks to one of my Mommy Blogging friends :) Thanks Brooke Anna

    ReplyDelete