If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tacarra's Story...

The other day, I got an email from a wonderful young woman named Tacarra. She has been struggling with the effects of Blounts Disease from a very young age.... Tacarra wrote this to share with all of you...

Meet Tacarra...
"My name is Tacarra I'm 20 yrs old and. I live in Milwaukee WI, I've had Blounts ever since I was 9months. I have Undergone treatments, far as having leg braces to physical therapy to having numerous  surgeries as well.. I even had a metal rod sticking out my leg at a point of time which was very painful... Blounts is rare disease. And it is also a challenge. I'm glad that I've have came across Kira's Blog site it has inspired me knowing that people like Kira actually do care about those that are suffering from Blounts .. I wish nothing but the best to everyone families. And I will include you all in my prayers Let's us all come together and support one another."



Much love Tacarra!

 
 
~ I would also like to add that Tacarra is working on her very own non profit called "Blounts Counts".... I am so inspired by her and I wish nothing but the best for her! Please send her some positive vibes; Tacarra has a knee surgery coming up that will help with pain she has from the after effects of Blounts Disease.
 
Here is the link to 'Blount's Counts'' Cause page... lets show some support for this courageous girl!!
 
http://www.causes.com/causes/219861

No comments:

Post a Comment