If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gearing Up...

Ben has an appointment with his Orthopaedic Surgeon in a few days. I'm pretty sure that she just wants to watch Ben walking with his braces on to see if he is improving. I'm pretty sure there aren't going to be any xrays. Hopefully, we will have good news! I am a little concerned with Ben's rotation. Without the Thera Tog on his left leg I think it may be getting worse in some area's. It seems that his left knee it really facing the wrong direction. I don't know if this even is a cause for concern. I really wish I had taken stand up pictures when we were first diagnosed so that I could compare them.

The Rotation of the Left Knee

As for the Blount's Disease in his legs; some days he looks awesome, and other days it is more obvious. When I look back at old videos and pictures; I can really see the difference.

I will be sure and give an update after we hear what Dr. Deering says.

Remember to take pictures! They will come
in handy... I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment