If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Making Connections...

The reason I started documenting Ben's journey with Blount's Disease was so that I could make connections with other families and people affected by Blount's. I am SO thankful for the connections that I have made; and I believe that with more time, there will be even more friendships because of BHB!

I wanted to share with you a few of the wonderful communities I have found online. Although I have not talked to anyone else on these sites...YET... it's good to know that they are available. I would encourage anyone who has been affected by Blount's, or any other disease, to look at these sites and start connecting with other's.... Everyone has something in common! Everyone on these sites is looking for another person to share experiences with, or ask questions. 'Ben Has Blounts' has a profile on each of the sites listed under the "Connect With Others" tab. Let me know if you have any questions, or you need help! Let's start networking! If there is a site you think would be helpful, please email me at BenHasBlounts@gmail.com ... I'd LOVE to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment