If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Friday, March 25, 2011

Officially Tweeting....

In an effort to get more people aware, and hopefully get more funding... BHB is now on Twitter! 

I have been wishing so badly lately that I could help families affected with Blounts Disease. Wouldn't it be nice if these parents could take their children to any doctor they want to get the help that they need? What is those same families were able to get braces and other treatment for their kids right away? Or help with physical therapy? If BHB had the funding, these are the things I would like to help with.  

It is my goal that within the next six months, BHB will have a non-profit organization status. I also want to have a new website that is more efficient so that everyone can find the information that they need and really be a sounding board for each other. I KNOW these things will happen; it just takes time and hard work!

So if you are on Twitter.. make sure to follow Ben Has Blounts!



No comments:

Post a Comment