If You Or Someone You know Has Blount's Disease, I Really Want To Hear From You! Please Email Me!

Now, there is a place to go... Now, we are no longer alone...

BenHasBlounts@gmail.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Now On YouTube...

I wanted to make it easier for everyone to find all of Ben's videos. So 'Ben Has Blounts' is now on YouTube! We have our very own channel that I will update as we make more videos. If you have any videos that you would like to share, you can send them to me at BenHasBlounts@gmail.com... I would be glad to add them to the collection. I think it is beneficial to take pictures and videos throughout treatment so that you can look back and see the progress being made. I also think that it is a good tool to use to show your children that they are not alone... there are other kids going through the same thing.

Here is the link to BHB's YouTube Channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/BenHasBlounts

In the future you can access the site by searching for "Ben Has Blounts" on YouTube, or by looking under the 'Connect With Others' tab on the BHB Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment